Give Your Clients CONTROL
Individual monthly premiums tied to driver performance
and miles driven
Available Risk Classes for Commercial Auto
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT)
- Primary Coverage available in New Jersey, Colorado, Georgia, Oklahoma, and Oregon
Transportation Network Company (TNC) / Rideshare
- Primary Coverage available in all 50 U.S. States
On-Demand Network Company (ODNC)
- Excess Coverage available in all 50 U.S. States
Light Business Auto (LBA)
- Primary Coverage available in Florida, Colorado, Georgia, Oklahoma, and Oregon
- Target market includes artisan contractors* such as:
- Alarm Installers
* Private passenger type fleets are eligible only if PPTs <20% of the fleet distribution for business.
Subject to minimum premium requirement and personal usage limitation. Minimum fleet size 15 vehicles.
Once a client installs the Fairmatic tech, they’re incentivized to stick with you to keep it.
Help Save Clients Money
Save most clients up to 20% immediately and up to another 33% by year-end.
Speed up data collection and improve your client’s experience by using actual driver behavior data. No hardware or audits needed, it’s all automatic.
Collision reporting is easy with Fairmatic’s real time collision reports, which automatically record data before, during, and after a collision.
Immediate notification following a collision. Crash data is automatically reconstructed, to speed up the investigation or help in the claims handling process.